Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
I am so watching this later. Mainly because I want to see Tara Reid get torn apart by flying sharks.
Abandoned 123 year old school
It’s my fucking dream to gather a group of friends and explore a place like this.
Sure, there might be some murders but the survivor will have a story of a lifetime.
DO NONE OF YOU WATCH HORROR MOVIES OR SUPERNATURAL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DON’T
I’ve watched enough Ghost Adventures to know what will happen if y’all go in there.
YEAH BUT CALIGULA WAS FUCKIN INSANE
And not in a good way. He was literally insane, and he was an absolute tyrant. He’s my favourite Roman emperor, just because he’s so interesting
- His father was a military hero, and he spent the first few years of his life on an army camp, where he paraded around wearing this mini-military uniform his mother made (which is where he got his name- “Caligula” meaning “little boot”). The soldiers basically worshipped him.
- As a teenager, he was called before Tiberius (who was a complete tyrant in his own right, and supposedly killed members of Caligula’s family) on the island of Capri, where he was forcibly adopted and as a result of how well he was treated he supposedly developed Stockholm Syndrome (though this is subject to debate). He held an undying hatred for Tiberius but was forced to show respect, so took out his anger on others and enjoyed watching executions and torture, and frequently indulged in orgies
- TIBERIUS THOUGHT HE WAS MAD. TIBERIUS.
- He gains absolute power of the Roman Empire at the 24- spent the last 5 years watching Tiberius murder, rape, and torture innocents for his own pleasure. So it’s fair to say he’s pretty messed up. He starts off by obliterating unpopular tax and literally giving away money- thus winning the adoration of the citizens. Then, seemingly overnight, he becomes a vicious, bloodthirsty psychopath.
- Early in his reign, he fell ill and spent a considerably period of time on the verge of death. Following most of his recovery, he still suffered major headaches and sometimes wandered round his palace in the dead of night, and started cross-dressing
- During his illness, one man offered his life in exchange for Caligula’s recovery. When he recovered, Caligula sought out this man and had him sacrificed.
- He called banquets, raped the female guests, then brought them back to the table to discuss the rape with the other guests
- HE DECLARED WAR ON THE GODS. Hence why he had the army fight Poseidon.
- He would make parents watch the executions of their children
- He held dinner parties for highly-regarded Roman citizens, during which he would order the executions of criminals between courses and- while his guests were dining- he would rape their wives in the room next door
- He appointed a horse as a consul. I’ll say that again. HE NAMED A HORSE A CONSUL. He had said horse attended to by 18 servants and fed it oats mixed with gold flakes
- He names himself a living God
- He his reign lasted four years, before he was stabbed to death. He did all that in four years.
I’M SORRY I JUST REALLY LOVE ROMAN HISTORY OK
All I can think of is
Oh wow look at that beautiful piece by Rembrandt, such an amazing art—-WHO THE FUCK IS THAT CREEPIN’ IN THE WINDOW
Hate feeling like this. It’s like I sit here by myself, look to my left, then my right and realise that for the last three years that’s pretty much been my life.
I just randomly went on Spotify and decided to listen to the stage version of the Lion King Soundtrack.
I’ve been sitting here with my jaw on the floor like a mentally enfeebled fish since it started.
Amazing. I HAVE to see this live.
I’m thinking of ‘Robert Kirkman’ the chap who wrote the Walking Dead graphic novels. Let’s see you win this shit.
WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME?